Last Update : June 11, 2019 by Alex
QuickFlirt is a casual dating site for UK singles to have fun. « Ready, steady, flirt » is the philosophy of this popular dating sites which has according to their website more than 110 million chats per month and 1 million monthly active users.
QuickFlirt promises playful dates with singles nearby. You can get as naughty as you want as the main aim is to have fun, meet singles and flirt as much as you want!
QuickFlirt: How does it work?
It is completely free to sign up: you will only need to enter your basic information such as your gender, your date of birth, your email, your password, and your ZIP code in order to find the best singles around you.
You will be then asked to share more information about you. You will have to choose your screen name, share your status (or a quick description of what you are looking for), as well as choosing the age range of the singles you would like to meet.
• The search filter is very easy to customise: you can choose the area to look for singles, the age, with or without a photo, and you can also access the profiles that are online.
• The possibility of sending « flirts » to show interest in the profiles you have liked the most.
• « Admirers list »: you can build your own admirers’ list or you can even take a look at the list of other profiles.
• Engage with the profiles: you’ll be able to send messages, chat, send a « wink » and add as a friend.
• Like Gallery: you’ll see different profiles. Give the thumbs up if you like what you see!
|Subscription||Cost||Cost per month|
|3 days||£ 2.97||£ 0.99/day|
|1 month||£ 29.99||£ 29.99|
|3 months||£ 65.37||£ 21.79|
|6 months||£ 81.12||£ 13.52|
Reliability and safety
QuickFlirt has great safety measure to ensure a great secure environment. Your identity and privacy will be protected at all times.
They also have a great customer service available 24/ 7
You can either cancel your account on the site or directly contacting the customer service at [email protected] with the subject line: request to delete my account.
Otherwise, you can cancel your subscription on the site by going to My Settings and scrolling down to the bottom of the page until you see the option: remove account.
QuickFlirt rating: our opinion
|1 million monthly active users
A very dynamic dating site
Great for local flirting
|You need a subscription to get in touch with other profiles|
We like QuickFlirt! Not only because it has a really attractive interface which allows for an easy navigation, but also because QuickFlirt is a very popular site and there are lots of profiles.
We also liked the different membership options: you can test the dating sites for 3 days before having to engage in longer subscriptions.
Engage with singles, get to know them, look around you…flirting has never been that easy!